Ever attempt the law of attraction but just can’t seem to get it right? We have these blocks, insecurities, doubts that constantly like to rear their ugly little heads. After how ever many years we have each resided on this earth, we chose to believe in another’s devaluation of who our precious souls are and whatever it is they said or did stuck in our psyche for all this time. It’s crazy how that works, isn’t it? Instead of valuing our own beauty and quirks, we chose to allow someone else to give us value – whether or not those memories are actually true. Because of this, we become hampered or blocked in certain areas of our life. Whereas we can find with ease an excellent parking space every single time, we can’t quite ever make enough money. Or, our work life is everything we ever hoped for, but our love life is not even in existence.
I’ve read many a book on the subject, listened to hundreds of Youtube videos, as well as audio books, but I kept running up against my blocks. It seemed to me, being a fairly analytical person, that I needed to break down the things that are flowing in my life in a way that I could understand so that I could use that formula in areas that don’t have that flow.
Overall, my health has always been pretty great. So, what is it I do in this area of my life that works for me?
- Eating habits:
- mostly organic
- pay attention to unusual cravings (ex. pickles, eggs, or olives)
- everything (normally, but not always) in moderation
- very little processed foods, preferably none
- normally a consistent palate but love to try new foods
- a little weight lifting
- natural remedies
- natural products (ex. soaps, cleaners, etc.)
Another area in which things flow really easily is anything to do with Art (it is my passion.) My chosen art form is jewelry (funky & unusual). This is some of which I choose to do as a jewelry designer:
- Preference for unique designs that are created without prior planning
- An exploration of materials and techniques
- Constantly on the lookout for new techniques or materials to incorporate
- Color contrasts and harmony
- Incorporating a sense of an emotional aura into the design
- The idea of bringing out the inner Goddess in whoever wears one of my designs
- Discerning in choice of stones, beads, and other materials
If you choose to follow my example by listing what areas of your life flow and what it is about them that you do that help you to (in a way) resonate with that flow, then what kind of conclusions can you draw from your lists? What are the commonalities between all of them? It may take some time, but it will be helpful. This is my list that I came up with to understand my ability to resonate with those areas of of my life:
- When I follow my instincts or intuition, I am most happy.
- I choose to follow my passion or craving at all times.
- Creativity and newness are two things that keep my interest.
- I’m fairly laid back about the process to allow for flow (because I allow my intuition to hold the reins.)
- End goals are defined: they help to perpetuate the “ideal me” that I’ve created for myself or would like to offer others: athleticism, healthiness, beauty, mysterious, creator, artistic, and the feeling and ideal of “goddess” like quality (or acknowledging that the body is a temple.)
The tricky part is getting that list of conclusions translated into other areas of our lives. If we were to translate this list into the financial sector, the list could look like this:
- Understand that stress over money is a conditioned response to past financial stress.
- Focus on my passions to keep the stress of money out of my line of sight.
- Be creative with how I make money and periodically try new things to garner wealth.
- Know that as long as I have trust in my ability to allow the flow of money to enter my life, the Universe will always provide.
- Visualize my end result – what is it I see myself doing with all the abundance of wealth coming into my life?
Hopefully this idea helps all of you out there too that have been struggling with getting through your blocks. Let me know if any of this resonates and helps to turn things around! And, don’t forget to be your awesome self, always!
Leave a Reply